GUERLAIN A
Age: 21
Eyecolor: BLUE
Haircolor: BLOND
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Breast Size: Medium
Measurements: 84/60/89
Country: Russian Federation
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: My main interests are photography, traveling the World, and dancing. Posing nude is fairly new to me, but I am glad to appear on MET-ART.
LAPOCHKA A
Age: 24
Eyecolor: BLUE
Haircolor: BLOND
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Breast Size: Medium
Measurements: 87/60/88
Country: Russian Federation
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: This is a girl that exudes happiness in life. All the time she smiles and jokes during photographing. She is so pleasant and interesting in dialogue. She likes going to parties with fancy dresses with friends. She also plans and creates her own clothes. She often goes in for sports and loves to swim. One of her passions is mystical films and books, especially on a theme of vampires.
JPEG I EROTIC ART I 53 MB
Download : Sharebase.to ->http://www.relink.us/f/604673f97a4cacde72d38653c52f0d
Mirror: Uploaded.to ->http://www.relink.us/f/05763786d8da0534f21d4bc910ee71
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen